SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Sunday, January 11, 2009

11.01.2009

Went to Jusco with Elaine and Mindy today.We watch Bedtime Stories.It was awesome.And the two little kid there was freaking cute.Yes,whats their name again?..oh yeah Bobbi and Patrick.haha and not to forget that guinea pig~awwww the eyes was sooooo cute.hahah before we watch,went to eat at Secret recipe and the cake that i ordered was so freaking big..and i ate all of it..well not all actually.haha.oh btw,Adam Sandler was hilarious..haha i remember him acting in the You Don't Mess With The Zohan which make me laugh my ass off.After watching went to walk around.Elaine went back first.And then Mindy and me.I'm the last one who went back.omg~and saw Edmond at the Guess shop.haha And oh yeah,tomorrow is finally my birthday~yay! but i bet tomorrow's gonna be bored again =.=
That's all for today,nothing else to write.BYE <333

No comments: