SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ahh its Saturday,went to school for GB today.I thought i can wake up abit late since its Saturday but last week when teacher announce there is meeting for GB i'm like awww man! cmon.And today as we were practicing on how to march properly-.- and we're not suppose to move when we're senam diri-ing lol.And then Chor who is standing at the back me told me that she doesnt know what to do in my senam diri position.And then came one of the seniors.urghhh~she was like walking up to me and ask me 'why? there got lengzai ar? why keep looking at that side?' swt and i'm like ?? laughing? swt.OMG and then things are back to normal.The weather was quite hot but whatever la.Still can stand the heat~hahaha swt.

And school's update!
Well,there's nothing much to update but i wanna talk about that ass Miss Loh.Gosh she's like~urghhh i cant take it anymore seriously~like my head's gonna burst because of her.no kidding.
one moment she's like normal and suddenly she'll go like 'heyyy!you see,i hate girls who dont bring their textbooks one' and then sometimes she'll be like 'you see Stephnie(indian girl in my class) where are you suppose to sit? aiyoo i told you how many times that you're not suppose to sit there when i come in! you see la i hate this girls! haiyoooo,i..i..tak larat la'
We did Sejarah quiz on Thursday and i'm starting to love sejarah,well almost.And one thing i hate when we're doing sejarah quiz is when i put up my hand she didnt bother to look at our group,thats why our group always lose points.damn her! urghh she should like turn her damn head la like for a moment at least? And when people dont know how to answer one of the question she'll be like 'aiyooo you see you la,i can't stand this girls! lazy girls call you to read dont wanna read,you see la if i ask you one more time you dont know how to answer you'll get it! I'll demerit you! you dont think i'm joking ar! I'm like wth? urghh okay enough of that ass Miss Loh already.Feel geram talking about her.

No comments: