SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Thursday, February 12, 2009

BADASS MINHO

OMG,i can't believe MinHo kissed a girl.I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM.
swt you know why? you know why? coz he kissed a girl for an ad about i dont know what.actually it was just a peck on the cheecks but..urghh.Natasha gave me the url of the video and i just watched it AND i was like OMG,nowayyyy right.okay so here's the vid,check it out =S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17YItkdtuZ4

AND school was oh so bored and i hate Ms.Loh grrrrr i can't stand her.Had to stay back for sport practise on Tuesday and guess what? we did nothing. HORRAY! haha my friends and I were just chitchatting about stuffs: ) and it is sooooo darn hot la that day.came back and had headache wth~
went to a new BM tuition yesterday.I was bored to death but it was okay : ) he is very detailed about the komsas thingy.haha so yeah thats all for today.

No comments: