SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Sunday, March 1, 2009

YAY

Woke up at 9 something today.And my parents are going to Penang for a wedding dinner today.Me,sis,and my bro and my maid were in the house together and both of my cousins too.So what does this means? FREEEDOMMMM!!! well,not really hahaha but at least i can go online till 11 something right? i dont usually go online at weekdays la.you know why? Parents dont allow.wth its like so bored like omg.Plus i dont know what to do during the weekdays i mean there's homeworks but other than that idk what to do.And my astro omg,havent fix yet wth.I'm so so so so pissed.And i feel like scolding the Astro man for not coming!! so pissed.fuhhh~i think i need to calm down lmao~

And i dont know why i'm listening to Mariah Carey's Hero and Through The Rain.So random LOL.Eventhough her songs that i'm listening to its quite long but its awesome,really.I wish i had a voice like hers.OMG.I would die,seriously =D And OngOng introduce this song to me,its called Kiss The Rain by Yiruma.GAWDDD!! that song is seriously AWESOME! ThankYou ONGONG! haha wth. but its kinda sad HAHAH i dont know why.And after that i went to YouTube to search some of his songs.And heard the song River Flows In You by Yiruma.That song is also nice but not as nice as Kiss The Rain.HAHA.OMG okay i'm addicted to both of this songs now.And i'm so gonna hear it everyday before i sleep in the psp.muahaha

And oh yeah! can anybody tell me whether Yiruma is a japanese or a korean? Me and Ongong were kinda like 'arguing' about whether is he korean or japanese.Like wth right? so childish i know.HAHAHA i insist he was a japanese but he said he was a korean.LOL and he went to check at wikipedia and told me that he was a korean.So i went to check and wth he is a korean.But his name sounds like a jap.And i viewed Yiruma's pictures.No offence but he looks like kinda GAY
HAHAH wth am i talking about? nvm.Forget about it.So yeah omg i have school tomorrow!! This cant be it! why do time pass so fast? urghhh

Okay i have nothing to write already so,
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
: )
and goodnight to me,haha

No comments: