SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Sunday, April 26, 2009

PISSED.

Okay here I am now blogging at 8:40 on a Sunday morning.Sounds crazy isn't it?! Okay la it's not so crazy afterall.BUT WHAT THE FUCK.I thought many people's gonna wake up late on a Sunday right? I woke up at 7. wtf seriously.3 of my cousins came to my house to sleep yesterday.And they freaking woke up at 7 together with my brother and they were playing the PSP.
YOU SAY I PISS ANOT?!?? imagine someone go inside your room,on the radio and turn it on the max volume.
Okay la,play nevermind la but they were talking so goddamn loud like.Like you know sometimes when you're playing the PSP,i mean for boys la,they were too addicted to that game and only focus on the screen so they'll start making those noise.Like 'you go die la' and 'bish bish bish' wtf is this??
I already warn my brother by knocking his dumb head.But they were still talking so goddamn loud.
OMG HE BETTER WATCH OUT,I'M GONNA SCREW HIM LATER.
And my standard 3 cousin brother,close the door so damn loud.Its like he's pissed off with somebody and yeah.I was like wtf, 'oiiii Nicholas!! don't close the door so hard laaa!!!' but i didnt say wtf to him,obviously.OMG!? i wanna go commit suiside.I only slept for 5 fucking hours on a Sunday.I know it may be alot for you guys la.But wtf seriously.Okay enough of this nonsence.

OMG.I have to do this annoying folio for PJ.Its about,i forgot whats that title.Ahh what the hell is all this? I dont even know what am I suppose to do or where to start.And the dead line is 7th of May.WHATEVER. Mid year exam is coming soon.wtf? Its like so goddamn fast.Haven't start studying yet.I better get good results for this mid-year exam.Coz parents will like go to our school and take our report card.NOOO~I hope time pass slowly.

Moving on...
I have a very OMG-I-DON'T-KNOW-HOW-TO-EXPLAIN-ENGLISH-TEACHER.She's like uh..like..ok la don't know how to explain.She just like to boast about almost everything about herself.I'm not telling what she boast about or whats her name.If you can guess who is she then oh well,CONGRATS.I just know that she likes to boast.VERY MUCH.And i think she treats us like a human robot.You know why? Coz when she call us to like copy stuff on the note book,she reads like so goddamn fast wtf.Like what? We're not some kinda idiotic robots or anything so stop reading so fast.It's seriously getting on my nerves and its getting seriously annoying.And i have to like copy it on a piece of paper before i copy it on to my book. And i have loads to copy coz i didnt copy the previous ones.And you know what the people in the class were doing when she's reading? They did their own work instead of copying her work. See , I bet 50 bucks that almost all of them were not writing but doing their undone homework or simply scribbling nonsence.Uhh,sick of copying because of her.Its like she never stop for a second.PISS ANOT YOU TELL ME??!!!

I'm releasing my tension here.HAHAHAHAHAHA.So just shut up.School's tomorrow wtf.And the first period is English.Oh holy crap!! Okay la.Gonna stop typing before you guys go nuts reading this post.Tata~~

No comments: