SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Saturday, May 23, 2009

IT'S BEEN LONG

Finally I got to update my blog! like finally man haha! nolah am lazy to update my blog lately.Nothing much to post plus exams haven't ended yet but soon , very soon , it will be over. Oh,exams gonna end next Monday btw and I still have to sit for two freaking test which is Accounts and Civiks ( is this the correct spelling anyway? pffft.) I didnt't read any of them.Again,good job Melanie! Btw,I'm so gonna flunk my History,Science,Math,Economy and what else? (eh kidding la) .I'm pretty confident in my English though.BM is so-so only.

Updates on Friday :
As usual,went to the library.Omg btw I've break the Guiness World Record lol.Wanna know why? Coz I went to the library for like 5 days? haha about the Guiness thing , i'm just kidding! Went to Parade after school by taxi with Mindy's sis,Miko,and KahYee to meet up with ChiaPing and her friends.The taxi driver is so noisy la! Next,we went to the library by taxi with KahYee,ChiaPing and Kenji.Ongong and Louis and his 'bff' were also there.Ongong join ChiaPing and the gang in one table.We kept talking and talking but there's like only 2 hardworking peoples which is ChiaPing doing her math and KahYee doing her accounts.Kenji the sohai was like playing ChiaPing's phone? lol And then that stupid Louis and OngOng and Kenji kept taking my stickers,you know those stickers like bookmarks? they kept plucking and plucking at writing stuff on it and stick it on my clothes! uh. Take some more I'm gonna charge you guys.Hmph! Anyway Kenji drew these haha so adorable :

I like this one,it's so cute =D

My calculator? lol

Guess what? I freaking went back and 5.40.Everyone is gone and I'm still waiting for my mum to come.I thought I will be the earliest to go back but I'm wrong lol. And i have to rush like mad since KherShin told me to get ready by 6.15.Oh btw,we're watching a movie 'NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2'.

You people seriously have to watch this.This is interesting =D

Updates for today :
Went to don't know where to find dress for prom.The first shop I went in , the dresses are like so lala. So,its definitely a no no for me haha! And then the second shop i went in , I tried on 2 dresses which I kinda like but its kinda loose.I mean only a little awww how sad man! And then the second dress I tried is in green colour and the problem is you have to pull it kinda low? lol so didnt buy any today.Gonna buy them tomorrow and I better buy a good one eventhough there's still plenty of time.Okay enough of my grandmother story!


tagged by CHIAPING.

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say To Ten Different People (but don't say their name)
As ChiaPing says,I have no idea what to write either =X

Nine things about myself :
  1. I love singing but I dont sing infront of people
  2. I love talking , oh yes I do
  3. I love chocolate, i mean who doesn't right?
  4. I am a Korean freak
  5. I love shopping and buying lots of stuff
  6. I dont like exercising
  7. Hates annoying people
  8. I love dress
  9. I dont really like sleeping
  10. I am very very very shy
Eight ways to win my heart:
  1. BE A BBALL PLAYER !! =D
  2. You pay the $$ hahahaha! kidding
  3. Caring
  4. Unique in your own way and not pretending
  5. Cool
  6. Brave and always be protective
  7. Have to show some of your wild side and not a nerd
  8. Funny
Seven Things That Crossed My Mind Alot:
  1. Where is he?
  2. Whats he doing now?
  3. School's and homeworks
  4. What shall i wear when i go out? lol
  5. No idea
  6. No idea
  7. No idea
Six Things I Do Before I sleep:
  1. Do my homeworks
  2. Eat
  3. Watch Tv
  4. Read storybooks
  5. Brush my teeth
  6. Think of something
Five People Who Meant Alot:
  1. GOD
  2. Family
  3. Him
  4. Friends
  5. Me!
Four Things You're Wearing Right Now:
  1. Blue sleeveless shirt
  2. White shorts
  3. Undergarments?
  4. No idea
Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
  1. Travel around the world
  2. Be the first female U.S President! kidding
One Confession:
  1. HEHEHE,not telling!
********************************************************************************
Another tag , tagged by CHIAPING & JUJU

1.Besides your lips,where is the favourite spot to get kiss?
Forehead! NOOOO wait, MY ASS BABY!

2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
No feeling

3.Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
My self

4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Not really

5.Will you ever donate blood?
No , i'm scared of needles

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
No i guess

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
No , i'm not that mean

8.What does your last text message says?
Mel,wanna go clearwater with me next sunday? my church organizing an outreach program.gonna be fun=D

9.What are you thinking right now?
To get a pretty dress for prom

10.Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Duh~

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
12+

12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
No idea

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
Duh~always

14.Who was the last person who text you?
Jojo

Ten lucky person to do this quiz:
1.Elaine
2.Natasha
3.Jojo
4.Ongong
5.KherShin
6.Louis
7.KianSeng
8.William
9.Carmen
10.Kenji

15.Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
No one

16.Is no.3 a male or female?
Female

17.If no.7 and no.1 get together will it be good?
Nope

18.What if no.1 studying about?
Commerse

19.When was the last time you chatted with them?
Elaine-now
Natasha-now
Jojo-just now through text message
Ongong-now
KherShin-yesterday
William-today morning in msn
Carmen-forgot
Kenji-now

20.Is no.4 single?
Yeah haha

21.Say something about no.2
korean freak,funny

22.What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together?
Weird

23.Describe no.9
Cute

24.What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
watch them fight

25.Do you like no.8?
No

I tag : people

No comments: