SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Friday, May 1, 2009

WHAT THE HECK MAN!

OMG MAN!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE INTERNET CONNECTION TODAY MAN??!! So damn slow.Nervermind i think its turning gay on me coz it dislikes me-for today. Okay la for that i'm gonna forgive you ;p Okay so today's a holiday.Labours day or whatever it is. Guess where i go or what i did today? woke up at 12! wtf man.So late right? And i go no where.HAHA. Prefer staying at home. And i'm so goddamn bored today loh i tell you! Nothing to do. Watch TV,eat,onlining fullstop.

This afternoon I watched football on TV.I'm absolutely not a fan of football! But quite interesting eh? And same goes for Bball. hahaha Quite interesting also.This is absolutely not me la agree? hahah and i also watched Project Runway.Awesome. And Weird Places on channel 707. Kinda scary.lol

Oh yeah, Max asked me the other day whether i still wear the necklace he bought for me. Ahem! of coz right? I STILL WEAR IT! See,I'm so good okay Max.Still wearing the necklace you bought for me.HAHAHA.wtf.

And..guess what my sister asked me this evening? Its so stupid.She asked me whether will i still talk to her if her nose is like a pig nose? I was like NOOOO i wont talk to you.When people ask me is this your sister? I'm going to say NOOO!! I dont know her. HAHAHA can you see how cruel am i? i'm sure you could right?

And i've been randomly reading people's blog this afternoon coz its like so goddamn bored.Nothing to do at all. Oh well..

Moving on...I've been downloading wallpapers today.Really nice man! And also,i've been searching and looking for pictures and wow its really really really nice to my opinion.So this post is gonna be full with pictures that i found on a website.Tee hee :) But before that , KHER SHINNN Look what i've found. *scream with me baby* haha

OMG??! IS THIS PRETTY OR WHAT?? Okay la,not really a fan of Pink.lol but i think i'm gonna like PINK.hahah

Okay,now for the pictures that i've found.lol :
I sososososo love this tree.Eventhough it's leaf-less.

So romantic right? Not for me.

Omg man! I like her dress.I'm gonna find more dress!!!

Wouldn't it be better if the background is black? lol


And for now,some pictures of some dolls.They're seriously very pretty! They are called the Supia Dolls i guess :
NOW TELL ME.ARE THEY PRETTY OR WHAT??!! OMG
Gimme half of her face and i will not complain about my looks.I SWEAR!! Okay la it wont happen BUT cannot dream one ah??!
They look prettier than some humans. Agree? No offence but seriously.

And you know what the heck happen to my phone? omg so pissed. I've mention that i bedazzled my phone right? Ahem btw i prefer to say bling.HAHAHA sounds better? Idk.lol so yeah and i blinged the whole thing anddddd wtf those small diamonds kept dropping.Grrrrr..but the back is okay..I so wanna go to Parade now and buy another packet of diamonds.So that i can immediately stick it back to my phone!! not those real ones la obviously,stupid.

Anyway..can't wait until Starwalk.Since it's my first time joining sure excited right? But i bet it's gonna be very tiring..like duh? 10 km right? siao ar? and i'm gonna put lotsa lotsa sunblock!!!! I'm scared of the sun okay.I don't wanna get dark or tanned like a piece of roasted chicken.lol

Another thing.Before i forget.HAHAHAHAHAA read this

wanBang says:
1-okayy
2-acceptable
3-a little too much
4-ENOUGH
5-RETARDED .

wanBang says:
LOL
* Melanie:] says:
YEAHHHH
* Melanie:] says:
EXACTLY MANNNNNNN
* Melanie:] says:
AGREEEEEEEEE
wanBang says:
haha.
wanBang says:
above 6- brainless
* Melanie:] says:
yupp..
* Melanie:] says:
where's 7?
wanBang says:
above 6 la.
wanBang says:
bodoh
wanBang says:
7 is consider as above 6 also
* Melanie:] says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem,we're talking about something.OMG MAN.why? it's so ugly,really.

GOODNIGHT PEOPLE.
AND

HOPE YOU PEOPLE WILL HAVE EERIE DREAMS.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.
retarded lol.

No comments: