SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PRETTY BOY.


This is Max. Btw, yes Max I'm gonna talk bad about you here! He is freaking HORNY I tell you. HAHAHA ! kidding. Fyi, he is NOT the pretty boy I'm talking about okay. Don't misunderstood by the title up there. What do you think about him? He looks gay right? HAHAHAH kidding. Btw, don't be fooled by his skin colour, he is actually African :) hahah! Nah, he's Jap =p


Anyway,
THAT BLOODY INDIAN GUY SURESH , FREAKING CALLED ME AGAIN ==
How nice of him to call my house phone , wth.

Here's the conversation between me and him :

My sister : Jie, your friend ar !
Me : Okay.
Me : *answering the phone* Hello, who are you?
Indian guy : I'm your friend la, Suresh.
Me : *pretend that idk him* Huh? Who are you? I dont know you la.
Indian guy : Eh, you dont lie. I am Suresh.
Me : I'm not lying, I dont know who are you! Bye bye! *hang up the phone*

Pretty lame isn't it? Grrr.


OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg, wth !
He is so Pretty ! Pretty pretty pretty ! Pretty boy! Rawr.


p/s : Natasha, ain't he pretty? Omg cannot believe right?! wth

2 comments:

Alexander said...

MAX! Oh wait, why am I hyperventilating here? jokinggggggggg.

Huhhhh? You pretended to not acquainted with the dude and hung up? HAHA. How creative yet tricky of you ~

MELANIE said...

HAHAHAH lmfao !

no, he called my once last time and i dont even know who the hell is he like wtf. he is freaking annoying and he kept asking stupid questions lmao. and he called me once again ==