SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Sunday, July 26, 2009

BAND COMPETITION / AMC CANTEEN DAY / DINNER

Went to stadium on Friday for the band competition thingy. And damn? SamTet got first? Uh, I was hoping that SMI will get first but SamTet ended up in first place. Damn, really. Not much to say about the band competition, so I'll just let the pictures to do the talking.

Si Fat Long and his gang. LOL.

Kar Wai and Me.

Dead bird. Thanks Jevin for finding such a 'nice' place. LOL babi lah.

AMC canteen day was tiring omg. And the whether is like sosososo hot. Didnt take any pictures though.

Went to idk what dinner last night at Hee Lai Ton Restaurant. And here are the pictures.


Sister and I

Nikki and Me

4 korean guys playing the saxaphone.

And back home ;

Max gave me this necklace for Christmas last year. HAHAH :)


Random. Sticker pictures. There are loads of em.

Sis and Me

Last but not least,

HAPPY 17TH BITRHDAY TO LOUIS
&
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO SIMYUEN.

I'm so sorry I can't attend your bday party Simyuen. :)

No comments: