SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Monday, September 28, 2009

DAMN BORED.

God. It was bloody bored in school today. But i'm glad theres no assembly this morning. Hahahaha. I just hate assemblys. You have to like stand there for like what? 15 minutes? And hear principal's naggings/announcements. And after that you have to like sing the National song, school song and what else? Arghh~ We have to like sing 3 freaking songs every Monday and the school song everyday. Pathetic. I mean, whats the point right? Damn.

Class was fine. Went to the AVA room for Moral and Science. Hahaha. It was awesome cause theres aircond. Did nothing during Moral. No wait, we're supposed to do our Tugasan work thingy, but obviously we didn't and teacher's outside marking the Form5 test papers, so hahaha all we did was talked. Bullshitted with Jo and Ju.

Oh yeah, during science, our teacher talked about some kinda sex thingy. I don't really remember what it was cause i wasn't paying attention. Hahaha. And theres this indian girl in my class, she's like sensitive towards this topic. Like when you talk about condoms or whatever it is, she feels scared? Lol. Hahahahaha. How weird! I mean, this topic is interesting! Wait, i wasn't feeling horny or whatever okay! But, seriously, its interesting and everyone should learn about it.

I'm sleepy! How sad. Lol. Was texting Jo yesterday night and suddenly Kai Wen called me. I answered and talked almost an hour. Hahahaha. Slept at freaking 1 am. How nice. Arghhh~ I'm sleepy damnit. But i don't wanna sleep. I hate sleeping in the afternoon. I'm weird. Hahahaha. Anyways, gotta go.

Ciaoz.

No comments: