SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Monday, September 7, 2009

KRISPY KREME.

Yummmmmmmmmmmm to the max!
Although the doughnut in the third picture looks like some kinda cow dunk, but shit! this shit taste goooood. Coated with icing sugar. Want some? *perv emotion* if you know what i mean. Lol.
Mum bought Krispy Kreme back the day before yesterday from KL. First time eating Krispy Kreme doughnuts and oh my god its awesome. Better than Big Apple i think. I always thought that Krispy Kreme was some kinda waffle. LOL. Wth. And the worst doughnut of all time is Dunkin's Donut. Dunkin's doughnut is bloody hard. As hard as rock. Lol.

Haven't update my blog for like a few days already. WHY? Lazy. So i decided to update today. Was halfway blogging yesterday and my mum was like 'Oi, stop playing already!'. I was like 'Oh oh oh oh' but i didn't off. HAHAHA.

School is soooooo bored today like wth. 7 girls absent. Went to the AVA room for Science and I didn't even pay attention. Was talking talking and talking for the whole two periods. Still in the holiday mood. Haha. Oh history was bored too, as usual. But hey, MissLoh is funny although i hate her. Hahahaha. I was observing her when i was doing my work. Idk why the hell she's smiling like an ass for no reason. HAHAHAHA. Oh my god. She must be thinking of her boyfriend. *perv emotion*. And again, if you know what i mean. Lol.

Btw, is short hair in the trend now? Why is everyone chopping their hair off? One of the girl in my class chop her hair short, and next day, everyone started chopping it too. Not everyone but you know, a few. That's what i wanna do too actually. I've posted the photo in my previous post, i think. But no, i ain't gonna cut my hair. I'm gonna commit suicide if i do. Hahahahaha. And oh, i really regret cutting my bangs. Grrrr! The heck! I shouldn't cut it *stabs myself with a bunch of colourful straws*

Hmmm so what should i write in here? I shall type more to make it like a 3 days post cause i didnt blog for a few days. Hahaha. Oh yeah i think i should blog about S.M Entertainment's new girl group called F(X)

F(X)-Lachata MV. I've been listening to this song for more than 20 times a day. Hahahahaha.

Victoria, leader, chinese.
She's the one in SHINee's Replay Music Video

Krystal, 15. She's Jessica's sister from Girl's Generation aka SNSD. I like her.

Amber, 16, chinese-american. She's hot. Is she a tomboy? Lol. She even sings like a guy.

SulLi, 15.

Luna, idk forgot how old is she. Lol.

Ahhhhhh, at last my blog is updated !!!! Izit long enough? Hmmm whatever.

No comments: