SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OREO.

Yay! BM can kiss my ass goodbye now. Hahahah! It was okay. Komsas was killing me just now. I pretty much screwed up my Paper2. Lol. But it was still okay. And i did not do some parts. Wtf. Oh and Perlumbaan Kedua sucks too. I did not do both of that question. 15 marks gone just like that. Wtf.

It's English and Civics tomorrow. Gahhh, gonna read Literature after i come back from tuition. And i better get an A for English man, seriously. Can't wait for tomorrow to end and it's holiday! Well, just 2 days actually. Pffft.

Anyways, i took like a few really random photos last night. I'm supposed to study Komsas yesterday night. But! I studied for like 15 minutes? Oh how brilliant was that man. And ended up using my phone to online at Facebook. Actually i was just kinda flippin' through the pages. But wtf the stuff that i read last night is not out on the paper. Screw that.

So READ = DIDN'T READ. ANYTHING.

Better not read anything. Grrrrr.


WANT SOME OREOS??

Yes or no?

Hey my hair is brown!! Kinda? Lol.

Me drop dead gorg blog.

Hello

Heeeeeheeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TAEMIN (:


Uh huhhh. Now that's...that's totally random right?

My HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's me trademark!

But, EVERONE SHOULD AGREE WITH ME ON THIS!!! No?

edit//
Oh i almost forgot!

p/s : THE OREO IS A FAKE OREO BISCUIT!!! heh.

No comments: