SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Saturday, January 17, 2009

For godness sake! We have pj today.And our pj teacher,Pn.Rusnani or whatsoever,is explaining what is fartlek.swt.hahaha its some kinda exercising thing.i dont know lol. And then we have to like run to the left and run to the right and walk to the left and to the right and run again and walk again for like 5 minutes and after that we have to like count our heartbeats.swt right? and i was so freaking tired la omg.I seriously have no more air to breath.Thats why i hate pj.Can't we just do another thing? uhhh.I hope my leg doesnt hurt again.Coz whenever i did sports or whatver it is my body will be aching like mad cow.haha This shows that i never exercise.I mean i do exercise but not always.I prefer sticking my ass infront of the computer chair rather than exercising although it's good.HAAAAHAAAAA. and i have to admit that i'm lazy.muahaha

No comments: