SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Saturday, February 7, 2009

TAGGED BY ELAINE

state 5 facts of yourself that people know
1)Innocent? haha thats what some of my friends say,but i dont think so.
2)Shy.very very shy.
3)Love eating chocolates.
4)Hanging out plus shopping.
5)Kpop lover.

state 5 facts of yourself that people don't know
1) love to sing sing sing and sing my lungs out.
2) love to dream? does that even count? lol
3)I'm actually quite caring,just that people dont realize.well sometimes.
4)Very very very very very impatient,seriously.
5)Stubborn.

state 5 behaviours of yourself
1)Hmmm,well.I like to speak vulgar? well,not those teruk teruk one la,WHAT?who doesnt right?
2)Like to waste? haha sometimes.
3)Get irritated easily.
4)I don't know.
5)I dont know?

state 5 good sides of you
1)I don't drink,I don't smoke,I don't rape people.HAHAHAHA
2)I'm a good girl lah,what else? muahahaha
3)Love to help others,sometimes..not always.
4)Won't get angry easily,BUT that doesn't mean i dont kill people when they make me angry.hahaha
5)I dont know.Tell me,anyone? : )

now tag 5 people
1)Jonathan
2)Cassandra
3)Joey
4)Natasha
5)Don
6)Max-he forced me! hahaha

No comments: