SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Saturday, March 21, 2009

BOREDNISM.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO
So peaceful today and i got to play the computer for the whole day.
You know why? Okay let me tell you hahaha.
My family went to KL except for me and my maid.
I requested to stay at home,sitting in the car is bored lol.
Plus,i wanna go online and watch some videos at YouTube.
School's gonna start soon,of coz i'll choose to stay at home and online la right?
And one good thing is,i dont need to go to math tuition today yay!
And before i forget,do you know what i ate for lunch today? lol
Fried rice.And it taste like some kinda shit.lol no kidding.
I dont know whats the shit that my maid put inside the rice.
Its kinda like brownish in colour and it taste freaking salty i tell you.
Ish,pandai pandai go add ingrediants in it.What if its poison? lol *exaggerating*
Anyway,i ate abit and put it aside.Cant continue eating.Its like drinking salt water.
It's salty that i can die anytime whenever i put a scoop of rice in my mouth.
And i called my mum and told her about the friend rice.
I was like 'mummy ar,you know kakak cook the rice like shit only'
And my mum was like laughing.lol. hahahah=.= see,not funny.
Oh boy,i guess i'll be eating maggie tonight and for tomorrow's lunch.wth
But at least its better than my maid's shitty fried rice la right? haha
And i'm so pissed of my computer.Keep on lagging.Bloody msn.
Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag. like wth is this ? lol
One word.I'm so darn PISSED.
i have nothing better to do just now and i did this :

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

No comments: