SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Friday, March 27, 2009

TAGGED BY ONGONG.

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them
Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

TAGGED BY ONGONG.


  • I wanna marry Key.
  • I wanna meet Chris and Ryu from Battle
  • I wanna be at least 170 cm?
  • I wanna fcuking scold that indian guy who calls me
  • Crazy about SHINee
  • Is currently listening to Battle's song
  • I wanna eat eat and eat
  • Dont feel like doing homework/going to school
  • I wanna go shopping everyday
  • Wanna know why am i always shy?
  • Wants a camera badly
  • Marry a korean?
  • Go to Korea.ahhh~
  • Looking forward for the next Twilight movie,NewMoon
  • Wants to anti all the perv around the world
  • Wants to drive NOW

I TAGGED:
Elaine
Max
Sara
William
Cass




No comments: