SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Saturday, April 11, 2009

LAZY MODE.

Okay,first of all,i've never been updating my blog for like a gazillion years.
It's been like totally D.E.A.D for the past few weeks,okay maybe less than that.
There's only one reason for not updating my blog,which is:
I'M LAZY :D
And i'm addicted to VAMPIRES!
ever since Elaine borrowed me her story books,read two so far.
only if they exist,sigh.
Wait a sec,do vampires really exist? NOW ; i mean.
Okay,you'll probably think i'm out of my mind,too many vampire thing going on in my head.
if vamps really DO exist ; what can i say?
Looking forward in meeting one of them,obviously not those hideous looking ones.
and I'M DEAD SERIOUS!
btw DAVID ARCHULETA IS HOT HOT HOT!!
maybe he's not , he's just cute.
and oh i so love his songs,hearing them again and again these days.
I WANNA MARRY A GUAILOU! nah kidding.
Oh yeah and i took Korean classes! together with Joanna,Eunice and a girl name MeiYan.
yes yes yes yes yes i'm so HAPPY!
Started last Monday ,the teacher is funny,haha his expression i mean.
Mr.Stephen Baek bla bla is his name ;D
Hope i can speak , read and understand the meaning in no time.
one word ; CAN'T WAIT.
OH YESH! before i forgot,this afternoon when i was onlining,
my dad brought an apple up and put it near my ears.
I didnt see what was that and i shouted my lungs out, you'll probably think i'm crazy for shouting over an apple.hahah and as i turn to look at what he was holding,it WAS an apple!
and then my dad told me to hear the apple. lmao i know.
and there's this sound 'TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC' coming out from the apple.
Weird isn't it? i was like OMG what the heck? haha i thought there's some insect inside the apple, lmao.
and then my dad took the apple and cut it into half,there's nothing inside.
and my bro , dammnit , he took the apple and put it infront of my face!
and once again , i freaking shouted , louder this time.
urghhh , anyway it's WEIRD.maybe there's ghost inside the apple or some kinda spirit.
thats what my mum said XD
Ahhhh~i feel satiesfied now that my blog is updated.
not DEAD anymore.hahaha
until then , GOONIGHT & BITTERDREAMS.

No comments: