SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Friday, May 29, 2009

OMG ! CONNECTIONS BACK TO NORMAL?

At last the connection is back to normal. I try signing in to MSN this morning and its pretty quick and no more troubleshooting,oh yeah! thank God~ Anyway, I kept thinking that today is a Saturday.Probably coz I didnt go to school today.Natasha said that school is really really bored today. Phewww! Luckily I wasn't there haha! I think I'll probably be dead. Anyway, I was freaking bored at home today and what did i do? Sticking my ass infront of the computer playing Restaurant City on Facebook! Speaking of Restaurant City, I am so addicted to this game thanks to ChiaPing. Muahahaha! It's damn syiok ! You people should seriously go play that game.Well,after playing awhile,and it says there it's under maintenance.Oh crap! And Pet Society is BORING!! I dont even know whats happening lol.

Anyway I have a picture drew by OngOng in Msn and its damn cute! haha :

Fyi,I like watching Bball nowadays. Can believe anot? I bet you can't. I was randomly clicking onto some channels i and clicked ESPN so there is Bball and i watch and it was quite nice la actually.haha Who says Bball are only for guys? lol
Btw,
WHO IS GOING FOR THE BALLET CONCERT ON SATURDAY?
tell me okay? thanks!

HEELS ARE HELL
agree?


2 comments:

Alexander said...

Restaurant City, BORING!
Pet Society, how so cute. HAHA.

& what a novelty for a female to be interested in basketballs.

MELANIE said...

eh? i dont know whats happening when i'm playing pet society haha. i know its cute! aiyah,you do you mean by what a novelty HAHAHAHAH