SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Thursday, June 4, 2009

GRRRR.

Gahh, I think I should sleep early from now on.Those dark circles are appearing around my eyes.Grr. I've been sleeping around somewhere around 1-2 these days. Wtf right? I off my computer around 11 plus and guess what I did after that? Listening songs in the PSP. haha! I love listening songs at night with the lights off :)

Anyway, June is a pretty busy month for me. HAHA. Let's see :

6th June - Mum's friend's wedding anniversary in Citrus.
13th June - Cousin bro's wedding ! :)
17th June - Korean Praise thing in CGBC :) (i'm so gonna go)
19th June - SamTet's prom. :)
20th June - Sleeping Beauty (ballet concert)
21st June - Starwalk.

So, I'm as busy as a bee this month :D


K-DRAMA : THE SLINGSHOT
This drama is kinda awesome.Its showing on KBS World now. Even my parents who rarely watch K-Drama watch this :) Tumbs up for that. haha!

People! Who wants to hangout? Omg. I'm seriously rotting here. I need to get my ass out from this house! CALL ME K? haha!

No comments: