SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I was checking my inbox yesterday and look what I've found :

Good evening all, I would like to inform u all a good new: but only stay in Johor’s friends…I ex-colleague: Ai Mei, 26 years old from Kluang ( A litter fat then chest not very big) . Now she need money to repay her liabilities, so she need fast cash. So who can help her? Who can accept this sex transaction??? Anyway, if u want to get any information u can direct to contact her. Please remember: not free sex but she also not a harlot!!! Call and SMS ask her about it: price? place? method? If u want to SMS her please use Chinese. She English very poor. But please remember, if u want sex just call her, please help her!

Ai Mei 017-7910315

This is so pathetic man! I mean they are other ways to solve her problems but..okay I'm speechless.It's not my problem anyway.Eh people ! I don't know her okay? And I wonder where she got my email address.HAHAHA. Prostitutes are quite modern nowadays eh? I mean she's not a prostitute la but then sending emails to people and all.No offence but she's insane. Actually this whole thing makes me wanna LOL.

People ! Who wants to help her? Call her okay? hahaha!

I'm not being mean but just helping :)


Holidays are just so bored.Its like sitting in jail and doing nothing.How pathetic is that? lol Let's make things short. Conclusion is , I wanna hangout! Grrr.


PIGGIEHIPPOONG/WANBANG:
sleeps,eats,drinks,dress,talks,walks,think,sing,shit,dance,bath,shout,think,study,live,joke
and bullies like a PIG.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And I find these funny : SEX EDUCATION by PCK.

Chu Kang explaining sex to Chu Beng's son Aloysius.

Aloy: Why is making love so enjoyable?

PCK: Aiyah , AhBoy ,enjoyable because same like when you dig your nose with your finger ma!

Aloy: Do you think women enjoy sex more than men ?

PCK: Of coz women lah! When you dig dig your nose,your nose feel better than your finger right?

Aloy: Why do women hate it when they get raped?

PCK: Aiyah! Say,you walk along the road,then someone come over and dig your nose,you like anot?? Ehhh! Dont pray pray ar!

Aloy: Why izit a women cannot have sex when she is having her menses?

PCK: Oiii! If your nose bleeding,you still go and dig meh? Siao ar?! Use your blainnnn..!

Aloy: Why izit most men dont like wearing condoms when they are making love?

PCK: Ehhhh! You dig your nose ar,you like to dig with a glove on your finger anot? Not the same syiok feeling mah. Corlight or anot?

Aloy: Why is making love carried out in private?

PCK: Ah Boyyyyy,use your blainnn..use your blainnnnnn!! You go and dig your nose infront of your whole class izit? Stupid lahhh!

Aloy: Wahhhh..Uncle Chu Kang, you are very good.

PCK: Aiyahh , Best in Singapore, JB, some say Batam and now the whole world also ah!

I'm sure most of you read this already HAHAHA.

No comments: