SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Saturday, June 20, 2009

PROM NIGHT.

Prom night was so-so only. I thought it would be awesome but turns out to be....The only part which is awesome was when I saw him :D hahaha OMG ! Can faint. Yeah, Judith I know I'm crazy :D And honestly, the food sucks to the core. The fried rice is as hard as rock. lol. Kidding. And its tasteless. The orange juice is tasteless as well. No offence but hello? We payed RM35 and you give us those shitty food? lol. Anyway, there's games and dance and omg the tissue wrapping part is just so funny, hahah ! Didn't really took much pictures coz i forgot to -_- haha!

Judith came to my house yesterday. And after lunch at my house, I went to buy another dress. Yeah, at the last minute. No, I mean already bought a dress like so long ago, but I suddenly felt that the dress I bought is kinda lala so yeah. Bought this green one and it kinda looks like a swimming suit, wtf. But after doing my hair, the dress looks different and I liked it. Omg, whats my problem anyway? Pffft. Went to Hairforce at 4 to do our hair. Went back at 6.40 and we were rushing like mad and I'm panicking. LOL.



The only picture I took was this. See the fella in white there with his gang? Their performing. As in singing. Oh my goodness their singing sucks? Seriously. Who the hell are they? His singing was out of tune and I bet 101% I can sing so much better than him ! He's actually killing and abusing people's ear, hahaha.

When Judith, EeMun, and Me were standing, wanted to go out, there's this guy, he came up to me and was like 'Hi, nice to meet you'. I kept figure-ing out who is he but he's not familiar at all and I was like 'Who are you?' I thought that he knew me in Facebook or something like that. And he was like 'Hi, I'm Alex. I'm Form 5, SMI, you?' I told him the same thing that he told me. Oh and he's actually Judith's neighbour. haha.

Went back at 12. Judith accompanied me until my parents arrive while his dad is waiting for her the opposite side. Omg, I feel so bad Judith. haha but anyway, thanks! :) I freaking slept at 2 plus last night.

Jojo & Me :)

EeMun and Me :) haha, she's actually wearing dress !


Me & Judith :)


KarWai & Me :)


Random shot. *evil laughs* Its not so random afterall ;D

What the hell is wrong with me? Grrr, I should have taken more pictures !! Fine, my bad D;
Going for the ballet concert today. Oh my, I hope it's not gonna be bored coz you know, sitting for like 2 hours watching people dancing and all. Okay, this time I'm so gonna take loads of pics and upload it. hahah!


I look so green, but its a good thing. lololol. Coz they're not much people wearing green. Like less than 5 peoples? Most of them are wearing black and black is the colour of my previous dress, haha.

I SO WANNA STALK PARK AGAIN!

2 comments:

Alexander said...

Your previous post said it would be exciting yet now complained about the shitty food! HAHA.
What do you expect? It was organized by a mere shitty teenager :)


& siapa' tu Alex? There's no one in SMI form five by the name Alex, unless opposing-using unofficial English names ~

MELANIE said...

what? really. i thought it WOULD be exciting and the food sucks, really.

i dont know, he said his name was alex. he's surname is chuah btw. figured out who is he yet? haha