SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Sunday, June 21, 2009

SLEEPING BEAUTY / STARWALK 09.

Went to my school's ballet concert yesterday with ChiaPing and KaiWen. Saw some familiar faces there too. Wow, I thought its gonna be bored but it turns out to be exciting. Those little ballerinas were so cute like oh my god. This makes me miss ballet ! I wanna go learn ballet again :( Overall it was seriously awesome !

Starwalk, starwalk, starwalk , oh my..IT'S FREAKING KILLING ME MAN !! Goodness. Woke up at 5.30 today and then got ready and fetch KherShin at around 6.20. There were lots of people there so we had to walk to the stadium. We were blur and dont even know where to get ourselves registered. I didn't get myself registered coz Ongong has two rubber bands and he gave one to me.

While waiting for the race to start my damn leg is already bruised although I put plasters on both of my legs. I didn't really care at first but as we were walking half way, my leg starts to hurts and worst of all, there's blisters. Damn. Didn't bother and kept walking and soon, it got worst and worst. But I'm still tahan-ing. I may look okay on the outside but in the inside I'm not coz my leg is hurting like wth. And guess what? I actually walk like a retard. Thanks.

Natasha and Me were like complaining and cursing, since we're so tired and our legs are hurting like hell. Uhh~ We reached at last and we're oh so freaking tired and I was relief we don't have to walk anymore. Its like a freaking 10km. Haven't walk this far in my life and I bet my legs and my body will freaking ache tomorrow.

Oh yeah, while we're walking there's this dead monitor lizard lying on the road and it's been squashed. And of coz, I took a picture of it.

Poor thing. We actually found another dead monitor lizard further down. I want to know why are there like so many dead monitor lizards? It's disgusting.

Ate at stadium, and there were many people. Luckily we found a place to sit. Phewww. After that decided to go to Jusco. My leg is already killing me. But still, I walked. Planned to watch movie but we didn't. Ended up in Coffee Bean. Talked there. All of us were tired and sleep coz we have to wake up like 5 something in the morning? Went back at 3.40.

And back in the car guess what I told my mum?
'Mummy, prepare to see my blisters.' hahah ! Tooked off my shoe and the blisters are gigantic, lol. I'm still wondering how am I gonna wear my school shoes tomorrow. Oh boy, I think I'll have to suffer and walk like a retard again. Well, sigh. I hate my shoes ! I shouln't have whore that damn shoes. Urgh~The shoes fault. hahah! No, I ain't gonna wear slippers to school. Its so ugly.

Anyway, it's Father's Day today right? Omg, I didn't even wish my dad today =X So maybe I', gonna wish him here ?

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.

Schools tomorrow and I'm not gonna online until next week. Great. So goodnight everyone :)

No comments: