SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Thursday, June 25, 2009

RANDOM.

School is bored, as usual. Uh I mean, school is always bored right? And I'm addicted to Twilight ones again. I've been reading Twilight like crazy. I wanted to buy the whole series of Twilight ! It's selling in MPH. Forgot the price though. RM 118? If I'm not mistaken. Grr, I must get it no matter what.

Oh and, did I mention that Edward Cullen is hot? No, I mean Robbert Pattinson. Uh, like duh !? Long, long time ago. *faints*

Sigh, I'm going to Penang this Saturday. Relatives wedding. I don't know why but I hate Penang, seriously. But the foods awesome :D Gonna be back on Sunday. Yay.

Anyway, omg I wanted to watch Transformers so badly. But I bet the cinemas gonna be full with aliens. Nah, kidding. With peoples. I bet that I won't regret watching Transformers coz it's really really awesome with those explotions and all ! Rawr.

Oh oh and I wanted to go try the Korean food KherShin was talking about. Haven't really eaten korean food. No, I ate once but it sucks. I think it doesn't taste nice though. lol.

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ONGONG !
Don't be naughty you know. 17 years old already. Old man. And don't always bully people la.

1 comment:

Alexander said...

Rm118?
I thought it was RM188.80, because I'm having the intentions of buying it for my friend's birthday next week. HAHAAAAAAA.
& what kind of GIRL are you, wanted to watch Transformers so badly - even I'm not suffering symptoms of anticipation.
You want explosions? Go watch shows that have apocalypse zombies, got loads of 'em XD