SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP MJ.

First of all, I would like to tell you that Michael Jackson, the King Of Pop had passed
away yesterday at the age of 50. Listened to Hitz.fm this morning on the way to school. And I was like 'Huh? Is Mj dead?' Shocking isn't it? I can't believe it, seriously. Another legend is gone just like that.

And guess what? Isn't it raining really heavily this morning? I know why. Coz MJ died. And Gods crying, you see. That made sense okay ! haha.

Hmm, don't you think its better that MJ passed away? Coz, people don't have to like be afraid of his eerie face or he don't have to scare people with his eerie face. haha ! Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm not that mean.

I believe that the whole world is now playing MJ's song. Speaking of his songs, his songs are simply awesome, seriously, though I'm not a big fan of his. And the radio keeps playing MJ's songs. Cool.

Anyway, I'm not going to Penang tomorrow. Yes ! I told my mum that Penang is boring and I dont know what shall I do in the afternoon after my relatives wedding. And she said we could go shopping. And i was like I dont want la. My dad told me that, if I'm not going to Penang, I should go to school. I was like Okay, I rather go to school than going to Penang ! heheh.

Actually there's another reason why I dont wanna go to Penang coz Yu Wen is asking me to go Barroom with her tomorrow night for her birthday ! How can I not say no? Besides, I really really wanna go with her and have loads of fun :) Hmm, or maybe I could make some new friends there. We already planned everything while talking on the phone, it's like this. She'll fetch me at night and come back around 4 something and her friends might be staying overnight at my place. There's like 7 persons? Omg. It would be fun, or NOT ! I hope nothing will go wrong while we're still there coz I'm seriously very worried and scared man ! It's my first time, you see.

Another thing is, what the hell they're only gonna go back around 4 plus. What the hell am I suppose to do? And the next day, you'll see me in this really black panda eyes. Great isnt't it? Not ! Grrr. Noooo.. I wanna sleep early ! I'm suppose to get my beauty sleep, ya know ! hahaha.


Last but not least ,

Um, excuse me Mr. Jackson but I'm supposed to say bye bye to you :)

May you R. I . P .

2 comments:

Alexander said...

I still don't like his lil' major plastic surgery though. HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :DD

& yes -.- yesterday the radio keep dispersing all his songs, now I'm addicted to his You Are Not Alone song XDD

MELANIE said...

yeah omg, whenever i think of his nose falling off, its just so funny. hahahah

yeah omg i kept hearing his you're not alone yesterday on youtube. his music video is kinda obscene. well, not really. haha you should also listen to HEAL THE WORLD . nice song.