SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ LOOK-A-LIKE ?

OMG, I think I look like MJ in this picture. Don't you think so? Hahah! You'll probably think that I'm some kinda random shit. Wait, but don't you think so? But I obviously look better than him, duh? lololol.

Yes, we're so gonna have fun tonight at Barroom okay? Hope my plan to Barroom doesn't fail tonight. If not, I'll probably go mad like an idiotic ass. lol. Kidding.
*WTFH my maid just told me that she's gonna sleep at 12 tonight? NOOO. This can't be it. I MUST think of a plan or something! Grrr. Damn her damn her damn her, screw her screw her screw her ! Grrr.

Oh, I'm currently in Twilight mode again :) Edward oh Edward ! <3

2 comments:

KEN.SOHAI said...

You feel that you're that ugly huh ? HAHAHHAA.

MELANIE said...

hahahah, no i didnt say im ugly or whatsoever. but i seriously look like Mj here loh. hahha