SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Monday, July 20, 2009

DYING.

Omg, I think I'm falling sick. Seriously. I have runny nose, headache, and my eyes kept closing. No, I mean, my eyes wanna close itself. hahah ! So not cool. How could this be? Is this the symtoms of H1N1? Lol. I hope not.

I'm supposed to sleep now actually. Cause you know, my eyes are closing ! Lol. Oooookayyyy wait a sec, this is getting rrrreealllyyy weird. So anyway I was thinking why not sleep early tonight, 9.30 perhaps? haha.

Speaking of sleeping early, when I sleep early like 10 plus, the next morning I'll be like really really sleepy in class? This is so weird, isnt it? And when I sleep at like around 11.30-12, I ain't sleepy at all. OMG I'm so weird ! You have to agree with me. haha ! I think this is some kinda sickness that couldn't be cured? Lol. Kidding.

BTW, YOU KNOW WHAT?! This morning in school, my friend was like ;

'Mel, I dreamt of you this morning!' And I was like ' What izit about?' And she was like ' I dreamt of you getting pregnant ' and I was like WTH?? HAHAHAHAH. Kept laughing. What a stupid dream.

KherShin, please don't call the police cause I stole these 2 pictures from you. HAHAHA.

We're one big happy family aka family potrait. LOL.

Lol. I have no comment on this one though.

No comments: