SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was kinda awesome. I don't know why some people say its boring. I mean there is some part which is boring, but not all. And I'm not happy with the ending. I think they cut some scene, thats why its only showing for like 2 hours plus. And the tickets is like RM 11 !

Daniel Radcliffe don't look good in this movie ! I prefer him in Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire, really. And Ron Weasley is so cute. Thats what I think. hahaha ! And Draco is kinda hot, lol. And, Hermione is so pretty.

No wait ! There's this guy, omg he's so cute. I forgot whats his name already ! OMGOMGOMG. Btw, Professor Snape is the HALF BLOOD PRINCE?! Wth, I thought the half blood prince was a handsome guy. lol. hahahaha.

No comments: