SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Thursday, July 16, 2009

RANDOM STUFF.

First of all,

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, MAX !
aka Manwhore.
(what? don't look at me like that, you whore! thats what you want me to call you, right? lol)

And, I'm so addicted to this video. I watch it like around 92747582938478552 times. LOL.
MJ's Dangerous performance in Kuala Lumpur. WATCH !
I kept looking at his face. ZOMG. Cause he's like so effin hot there ! And I'm wondering, why didn't I like him last time? Grrr ! I should've liked him long long time ago. Wth.

*kicks myself* lol.

Anyway, school was bored as usual. We had this senam something something thingy for PJ this morning. Omg, lemme tell you this, it was so freaking lame. You know, those movements and all. Ewww, really. I'm not gonna do that senam thingy if my teacher wasn't there. I rather stand there doing nothing like a retarded ass.

Btw, why are people so weird these days? Example : In Friendster.
There's this unknown guy name Edwin or whatever shit, send me a comment saying that,

Melanie, i think i now started fall in love with you. Are you agree anot, but if you din agree also nevermind. (Yes, I actually typed the exact thing he said)

Lemme tell you this you moron ! Yeah, I so don't agree with you. What the hell is wrong with you? I don't even know you. Even if I know you, I wont like you, you idiot. You know why? Face problem. Yes, thanks I'm really mean. Uh, why am I even typing it here? lol. I hope he reads this. Ass.

People these days are so pathetic ! *bangs head againts the wall* LOL.

No comments: