SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Sunday, July 12, 2009

RAYMOND LAM.

Omg, went to JJ to see Raymond Lam aka Lam Fung. In case you don't know him, he's a Hong Kong actor/singer. And I think he is super cute. He looks better in real life than in TV, really. Spell O-M-G people !

And yes, Jusco is totally packed with people ! Packed like mad. Imagine 1000 buffalos surrounding you, and you can't even breathe. Yeah, thats what I felt. It was so difficult to walk. Everyone's like pushing here and there. Wth. No, totally not a good thing. Lol.

Oh, and I got his signature, omg. He is soooooo cute. Thanks for the poster KaiWen :)

And for now, I'll just let the pictures do the talking. Don't wanna type so much here.

His signature. hahaha.


Wanted to take his picture, like real close. But I was stuck in between some mans lol, wth and began to sweat. So I just left. But I'm not satiesfied. Yet. Grrr. Wanted to take more actually. But I didnt. Blahhh, whatever ! At least I got his signature right?

Oh God, when will I get to see SHINee? or DBSK? Sobs :( Whatever. And I heard from Natasha that 2PM is coming to Sunway Lagoon at KL. Omg, I'm so going this time ! Eventhough I don't really like em'. Lol. No, I kinda like them.

Whatever. End of story. Bye.

No comments: