SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Friday, July 3, 2009

TGIF.

Thank God Is Friday. Wow, school today was freaking bored as usual. Teacher didn't enter our class during Economics (last period). And we chit chat-ted. Uh I mean who doesn't when teachers are not around right? Lol.

Did nothing at home today. Was freaking bored and I took some pictures. It was some kinda random stuff actually. Had nothing better to do so whatever. Just took it so that I have something to post in my blog :)

Random picture No.1. My pink cup. lol. And I looked really pale. Grr.

Random picture No.2. Don't really look like me. Lol.

Lol. Drew this in class.

Omg, I hope that my hand is that shinny. Just like Edward's . haha I think I'm going crazy. Too much of Robbert Pattinson thing, you know. What? Don't blame me. Blame him for being so gorgeous okay. Uh.

Anyway, I wanna buy DongBang's Secret Code cd ! Omg, really awesome. Haven't heard/buy my DongBang's songs/cd's for awhile. Downloaded Wasurenaide. Gosh, It's just awesome. Me like. I miss my DongBang baby for Christ sake !

Ahhh , KJJ is hot, as usual. Damnit.<3
Wait, a sec. 3rd Asia Tour Concert? omg please come to KL.

p/s ; I'm so sorry, KaiWen. Can't go for your school's talent thingy.

No comments: