SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Sunday, August 23, 2009

BORED SHIT.

Hello world.
I am bored.
Save me please?

Okay, ignore me. This is getting stupid. Guess what? Was watching TV this morning and ta daa I saw a rat/mouse idk which one, running down the stairs. Running sounds weird. Whatever and I was like holy shit! Theres a rat! I'm like screaming and calling for my maid. I was like
'KAKAKKKKK !!!! ADA TIKUS !!!!' and my bro was like
'HUH WHERE??!!!!' He was upstairs playing computer with my sis btw. So he came down, and asked me wheres the mouse/rat. And I was like Idk where izit already. He took the mosquito repellent thing just in case the mouse/rat's gonna pop out from no where. Lol. Funny shit.

Moving on, um..I really dont know what to write anymore. So I'll just stop here?
Oh btw, Happy Holidays people.

No comments: