SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Sunday, August 23, 2009

BLOODY FULL.

Just came back from dinner. Had Japanese food at Sushi East. We wanna have Jap food in Aka Momiji at first but changed our minds. Bloody full now. And there's this little kid sitting behind our table. He kept singing loudly in idk what language. Okay, baby language. Lol. And I was laughing like an idiot. It's so funny. My tears were coming out. My dad was starring at me like I'm from other planet. Lol. Hahaha. Kids are so funny. I love kids :D But they're bloody annoying sometimes.

Anyway,
JOJO IS BLOODY CRAZY TODAY.
I mean just now.

Idk what the hell is wrong with her. Hahaha. You know what I mean right Jo. Go take some medicines, pills, panadols whatever. I don't want you to be crazy everyday. The heck, I wanna webbie with you damnit. Fix the webcam for me will you? :D Hahaha.

No comments: