SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Thursday, August 6, 2009

EVERYTHING'S UPSIDE DOWN.

It was so bored in school today, really. I almost die from boredom. Okay, I was lying. Quite a number of teachers was absent. Our Addmath and BM teacher was absent, so during both of these 2 subjects, my class were discussing about some kinda choir thingy for Hari Kebangsaan. Omg those girls, man, they wouldn't want to cooperate. The class were like upside down. Headache. Judy oh Judy, I totally pity her. Haha ! Shes incharge, I think, and nobody would wanna listen to her. And also the monitor and asst. monitor, I really pity them. HAHAHA.

Actually, I don't really wanna enter the choir thing cause, ya know, the shy-thing going on in me. Okay, stage fright. Lol. But almost the whole class are joining. And when the day comes I'll be sitting there with some of my other classmates. Yes, like a retard. Totally. Gahhh. Decide later. Hah.

Anyway, time for some hot stuff. This is Minho from SHINee.


Oh my gowdddd. How can he smile like this? It's just too angelic ! *faints* No wait, I'm not supposed to faint at this moment. Lol. Haven't finish my post. Yet.

Now, which girl wouldn't say he's cute after seeing these 3 pictures? Hmm. I think you'd better bang your head to the freaking wall and tell me he's cute. N O W like seriously. But I still think Taemin is cuter. And Key too.

*Okay, you can faint now*
Me : Okay, good.

*F A I N T S*

1 comment:

MELANIE said...

yes yes yes yes kher shin i agree ! that stupid boy is so effing cute.