SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NEW HAIR CUT.

As I said, I cut my hair yesterday. And I took loads of pictures escpecially for you KianSeng. This is to prove that I DO NOT LOOK like a 'lala'. So stop saying that before I come and hit you in the face. You don't want that to happen, don't you? Hehehe. So shut up and be good to moi. HAHAHA.


So what do you guys think? Doesn't look lala right? There's more in Facebook actually.

Skipped school again today. And will be going to school tomorrow.
So, goodbye.

4 comments:

Alexander said...

You look better than I thought you would be :D
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MELANIE said...

Lol. what do you mean by that?

Alexander said...

You showed an example of a your hair from that doll, you looked better than I thought larhhh, mean apa leh?

MELANIE said...

ohhh. hahahah means you say my hair looks better than the doll la? HAHAH THANKS MAN. lol.