SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Friday, August 28, 2009

WHEN RATS ATTACK.

First of all, I am absolutely not sensitive towards people touching me. Thanks. Lololol.

Guess what the hell happened yesterday?
My sister and I went downstairs in the dark at 12 to grab some food. And as i was opening the cupboard, wait, my sister is standing at the back of me btw. Yeah and as i was opening the cupboard, my sister say she saw a rat in the living room. I was like don't lie! Cause i dont believe her. Haha.

So i continue opening the cupboard, and bammm ! Idk why i turn around and i saw the bloody rat at the back of me. Coming towards me. I was like oh shit wtf ! And quickly run for my precious life! And the luckiest thing on earth is I DID NOT SCREAM although i wanted to. Thank God for that cause if i scream i'll be in deep shit. You know, i usually scream very very, like veryyyy loud when i saw insects/rats/bugs or whatever shit it is.

My heart almost burst after that. And its beating like its gonna explode in any minute. Lol. I was in the living room after that. And the cupboard was still opened. So i dare myself to go in the kitchen and close the cupboard. I was so bloody scared that the rat is hiding inside the cupboard. But i closed it at last! Hahahaha. Stupid rats! Damnit.

Anyway, i watched a movie in TV3 today. Lol. It's called Disney's Minuteman. Didn't watch the starting though. And the main actor is cute. So i decided to blog about him. Haha. Jason Dolley . Sounds more like Dolly. Lol. He's 18 btw. Woooooo!~~


Anyway you guys know what?

I AM SO BLIND.
Judith knows why. Gahhhhh. Wth. Hahahahahahaha!
Okay okay, i'll tell you guys. I signed up an account for Twitter and wanted to put the HTML in my blog. I was finding for the bloody HTML but i had no idea where it is. Have been finding the HTML for like a few bloody days. But actually, the bloody HTML is just infront of my eyes. I'm so blind. Okay, idek what am i talking about now. Hahahaha!

Oh and i had ulcer on my tongue damnit. Its so hard to eat. And i can't even bite the noodles properly coz i'm afraid that i'll bite my ulcer. Ahh guess i didn't drink much water. Fine, my bad.

I think i'm gonna stop here. Goodnight suckers.

No comments: