SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Saturday, August 29, 2009

MY NEW BOYFRIEND.


Random shot. Try to figure out what's this. Lol. I have no idea why i took this.

Okay, i looked weird here.

Sister & Bro.

And now my BELOVED BOYFRIEND ! I LOVE HIM TO THE CORE !! <3
I know you guys can't wait to see his bloody face. Be patient & just scroll down, would you?
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TA-DAA ! This Mr.B. No, not Mr.Bean. Just B. B for bolster. Lol. Ain't he cute?

Anyway, had McD's for dinner today. Mum ordered ice-cream after finishing our food. Mum ate the ice-cream first then me. We're using the same spoon (my mum & I were sharing). So here's the conversation :

Me : Omg, the ice-cream's so disgusting lahh.
Mum : Where got disgusting??
Me : Got lahh , omg you see !!

(mum continues eating)
.
.
(can't finish the ice-cream and my mum force my brother to eat the ice-cream since he's so skinny)

Mum to bro : Eh, eat this ! You're so skinny, you better eat up.
Bro : Aiyohhh !! I don't want lahh, I'm very full !!

(bro ate the ice-cream at last and mum scoop a spoonful of ice-cream again and gives it to me)

Me : Yerrrrr, why are you giving it to me? I don't share saliva with people!

(my dad was starring at me with some kinda faces while smilling)

Dad : Then next time you no need to kiss your boyfriend laa..

Me : (start to laugh) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(my bro start to crap)

Bro :Yalahh, next time jie jie get married ar she no need to kiss her husband ! LOL

Me : Laughing for more than 20 seconds. I think. (was drinking coke and the coke spilled)

Everyone laughed together. LOL.

Oh and it's Michael Jackson's birthday today.

HAPPPY BIRTHDDAY
MICHAEL JACKSON.

Love Love Love You.

No comments: