SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Thursday, September 24, 2009

BRYAN LIEW'S SURPRISE PARTY !

OMG I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST ABOUT THIS 2 DAYS AGO. BUT I WAS LAZY. HAHAHAHAH. SORRY.

Went to watch Where Got Ghost at JJ at 11 am. Wow, that movie was funny but at the same time, scary. Actually it wasn't that scary you know. It's just the sound effect and the ghost just pop out suddenly. Hahaha. I think you guys should really go check this movie out!

And wow, I didn't know that Bryan was scared! Hahahaha. He looks brave on the outside, really. Take that as a compliment okay. Hahahahaha.

Aunty Chow. Looking stunning as ever with Jojo's pink purse. Lol, j/k.

Lmao @Jojo.

Had lunch at this new Jap restaurant at JJ. Forgot the name.

This is nice. Strawberry something something. Lol.

Jojo said she saw Louis, so i went out to disturb him. He's such a daib.

Uh, i think i'd just post the pictures up. Lazy to type.

LOL.

LS's place.

Wrapping the bag all by herself!

Wheeeeeeee. Lol.

Lol @ his face.

Bryan has itchy hands.

Ass + Noob = Best combination ever!

This is nice.

Sigh, your bro is the cutest thing ever. He looks like mooncake! Lol.

What a brilliant pose. And he's too in obssessed with you-know-what. Lol. J/k.

Jov and Lin Sheng.

Time for some GAY MOMENTS !!!!

Loool. Please laugh :)


Okay, anyway, after eating and stuff, we played KISS OR DARE. It's the most craziest game i've ever played, really. Hmm, i'm not supposed to tell coz whatever happens there, stays there, says them.

But, I'm here to tell you that I FREAKING LOST MY FIRST KISS TO A...A...A GIRL? Wow. How saddening is that? Lolol.

Noooooooooooo, school holidays are gonna end soon! Nooooooooo! I'm still in a holiday mood and damn I haven't studied for my final exams yet. Great.

Okay, I'm glad that i finished this post. Gonna stop here. Sweetdreams :D

No comments: