SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HOT AS HELL.

Poor me :(
Guess what? My aircond spoiled yesterday night when i was trying to switch it on. Damnit. Which means my bro, sis, and of cause me, have to sleep in the living room which is downstairs cause there's aircond. Actually there's fan in my room but it's too warm inside.

And so, my maid took 3 of the matresses down and layed it on the floor. On the aircond and it was bloody hot. There's air but not cold air. Wtf. Lol. My dad kept adjusting the temperature but it kept gettin' worst. On the fan and it was much better. Slept and 12.30+.

Anyway, let's talk about school. School was bored. As usual i would say. Oh and each subject period will be shorten by 10 minutes? If i'm not mistaken. Due to the 'puasa' thingy. Yay !! Which means we can go home at 1.05 instead of 1.50. So awesome. And MissLoh gave each and everyone of us a sweet she bought from the Phillipines. So sweet. Not. Thanks anyway.


Hahaha. I did this shit during History. MissLoh was reading some shit and we're supposed to copy it, but instead i drew this shit cause idk what was she talking. I can't catch up. The greatest thing is i was sitting in the front row. Pro eh? Yeah i know thanks. Haha. I even eat when teacher's teaching. Yeah, i eat almost everyday in class after recess. So what you gonna do bout that? Sue me? Come babehhhh. Lol. Not so easy.

Oh & there's this new girl group called F(X) from S.M Entertainment. Can't wait to hear more about them. I also heard that their new Music Video will be releasing tomorrow. Can't wait :D


See the girl on your right with the short hair.
OMG I want her hair!! I feel like cutting it short for the second time.

I love love love love her hair !!!!! Should I? Hahaha.


you're my honey bunch, sugar plum
pumpy umpy umpkin
you're my sweety pie,
you're my cuppy cake gumdrops
snoogums boogums
you're the apple of my eye,
and i love you so and i want you to know
that i'll always be right here,
and i love to sing this song for you
because you are so dear :)

No comments: