SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Friday, September 18, 2009

THIS IS FOR YOU, LADY SASA.

There's this guy called LoongSheng and he's really annoying. I don't know what's his problem man. And he's clumsy too, really. There's one day, he walked barefooted just to buy a loaf of bread. Yes, without wearing his slippers. Lol. And as he were walking, he fell down the drain. Omg how funny was that?! he tried calling for help, like this 'Hey! Help me, save me, anyone??!! I'm drowing inside this smelly drain!!! HELLLLLLLP!!' But too bad, no one help him out! No, actually they heard him but they just don't wanna help him cause they thought it's just some annoying beggars asking for help (money). Ahhh~ and so, he stayed in the drain for the whole day. He even sleep there. Oh btw, he stand when he's sleeping. So cool right?

His parent's kept calling his cell but he couldn't pick up their call cause his cell died. And oh! I forgot, he manage to get out from the smelly drain by hanging on one of the tree trunk. Lol. Yes, hanging and swinging himself left to right like a monkey on drugs! Or you can say, barbarian/caveman. You'll couldn't imagine how he look when he's out of the drain. Man, he looks like someone who didn't shower for 10 years after sleeping one night in the drain, really. I'm dead serious. He's hair, oh my god, he's hair looks like idk..you imagine how his hair look like alright.

Anyway, he walked back to his house. Hahaha this is the funny part. He forgot his way home! He totally forgot wheres his house. I'm serious, really. He tried searching for his house for the whole day but failed! Ahh how pathetic man. And so, he had to stay outside for one more freaking day. Yes, he slept in the drain, again. Hahahah pity. The next morning, he tried searching for his house again. Yes, he manage to find his house after 10 hours of searching. He rang the door bell, his lil' bro open the gate and started shouting and crying like crazy, and throwing stuffs at him! Cause he thought LoongSheng was some kinda boogeyman trying to kidnap him. Lol. After 1 hour of shouting he soon got to know that, the guy is actually his brother. He didn't feel bad at all but happy cause he get to throw stuffs at his brother. Cause all these while, LoongSheng had been bullying his lil' bro. Hah! BAD BRO.

THE END.

Satisfied now?
I know this is very very berry lame. But at least i wrote like 3 paragraph instead of one right? HAHAHAHAHAHA. And oh, NO OFFENCE OKAY?! It's just a joke. Hahahahaha.

Anyway, yesterdays pic.

I freaking hate my school uniform. So annoying and makes me so untidy. I prefer baju kurung.

OMG YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT? I FOUND A BAR OF GOLD. DON'T BELIEVE ME? I'LL SHOW YOU.

I found this in my house! I was so darn happy. *dies* And when i open it....
.
.
.
.
.
I-ittt-sss-s-s cho-cho-cccco-o-cccoolateee-eee-ee. DIES !!!!!!!

I found this in my cupboard! No, it's not the cupboard where i put my clothes! I'm not that dirty okay. I have no idea there's chocolate in the cupboard. *curse myself silently* Lol. Yummmmm. Dark chocolate. But i prefer the normal ones.


GOODNIGHT WORLD !

& you & him & her & them & me
:D

2 comments:

Alexander said...

Sweet & white chocolate tastes better :D
It's not very very lame, EXTREMELY LAME XDDD
But nice one on ls

MELANIE said...

Yeah. I agree. I love white chocolates too. But i dont usually eat white chocolates.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Excuse me? Extremely lame? Yeah should create a harsh one next time. Heh. :D