SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Sunday, September 20, 2009

SHOPPING !

Went to Parade today with my mum and sister. Ate before we shop. We went to Sushi King at first but no one serve us, what the hell. So we went to Kopitiam. Eat eat eat and yes, started shoppinggggggg! I love shopping, don't you? Heh.

Anyway, i bought a dress. I saw this blue dress at first and it was love at first sight! Lololol.

Omg i love this. But it's too short, says my mum. Arghhhh wth wth. Wth, really. But, to be honest, its kinda short actually. Hahahaha. But not THAT short. This is so cute man. Put it back and chose another dress. It's pink!

Pink again -.- Why is it always pink?! Lol. Gahh, nevermind. At least i bought something right?

Oh and omg i hate my blardy shoulders. Its so broad and i dont like it. Uhh. Whatever.

I'm so sleepy right now. Any ideas to make my eyes wide open? Should i take a toothpick, break it into half and stuck it in between my eyes like Mr. Bean? LOL. That's crazy i know. Hahahahaha. Don't worry. I wont do that. I'm not that crazy ;p

Nights & Sweetdreams :)

No comments: