SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Friday, October 2, 2009

MY EYES CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE.

GOD.
What the heck is going on with me these days? I feel really really sleepy these days. Idk why. But i have to admit that i slept late these few days. Oh well, my bad.

Slept at 11.20 last night but i'm still sleepy today! Tried to sleep this afternoon but failed. Wtf. My eyes just wont shut! I mean, i closed my eyes, thought that i would fell asleep in no time but, the heck, no. I think my mind is full of shit thats why i can't sleep. I mean seriously. I should stop thinking shit man. Hahahaha.

But maybe, maybe i'm not used to sleeping in the afternoon. Cause i don't sleep in the afternoon, like at all. Why? I hate sleeping in the afternoon. I hate sleeping! Well, not really. Only in the afternoon. Hahaha. So yeah. I'll try to sleep early tonight again.

Oh and i just realize theres actually korean class tomorrow at 11 am. Uh. Lazy to wake up. But the good news is, i don't have math tuition tomorrow! (: Teacher will be going to idk where for holiday. So yeah. Yayyy again!

I was really bored during Economics today, as usual. Schools almost gonna end, so i took my friend's permanent marker pen, and decided to draw something on my school shoes. Geez, i hope the colour wouldn't fade when i wash my school shoes. Cause if it does, its gonna be real hideous. Like seriously. Lol.


Goodnight, sweetdreams and i'm outta here. Ciao! (:

No comments: