SHINEE - ROMANTIC

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'M NOT DEAD.

Hey ssup people?

MY BLOG IS SO NOT DEAD. SO AM I. AND I'M NOT MISSING IN ACTION.


Where do you expect me to be huh? In the middle of the jungle or something? Didn't I tell you my computer passed away?!


Omg anyway i have so so so so sooooooo much to blog about! But i'm not sure i remember. Lol. I'll write what i remember.Oh, I watched NEW MOON baby!!!!



Omg omg omg. Edward is darn hot. Andddddd Jacob really has a gorgeous bod. Everyone kinda screamed when he took off his shirt. Well not everyone. A bunch of girls i would say. How crazy. What? Don't stare at me. I'm on TEAM EDWARD okay! Lol. And i wanna watch it again, seriously. It's good. Should watch!

LOL. Found this dumb yet hilarious picture when i was google-ing.



Oh man, that guy on the left will never beat Edward. Gosh, what the heck.

But the bad thing is i haven't watch 2012!! I heard that it's really good. It's a must watch movie, i guess. Lol. And I so wanna watch NINJA ASSASIN man! Looks interesting. Theres one guy from MBLAQ (Joon) who acted as the young version of RAIN. Omg.


You know, there's this korean drama titled IRIS. It's really awesome. Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee were the main actor and actress, i think. And BIG BANG'S TOP is also acting in that drama.

And now, you should listen to the drama's OST.



Bold OMG I LOVE MBLAQ. WATCH THEIR VIDEO. DARN HOT.

http://www.blogger.com/">MBLAQ - OH YEAHa>



MIR



JOON

Oh yeah, oh oh, oh yeah, I'm feeling good, oh yeah, yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah.

No comments: